Monday, December 6, 2010

School Crunch

Sorry. In case anyone has noticed, I've been an absentee blogger. I'm working on my final papers for the semester, so I'll be done on Thursday.

In the mean time, I am having heart palpitations over the couch OF MY DREAMS that I found for a fantastic price. A fantastic price that is still too much for me and my broke husband. I asked him to see if he could somehow find a little extra in the budget for us to get it, but it's kind of like trying to get water out of a rock (guys, Christmas presents don't come cheap). If we don't get it, I'll post about it so anyone else can. Well, anyone in Atlanta. Of course, someone else might scoop us anyways... Just trust me. You'd die if you saw it. Like I am. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the Couch Fairy visits you for Christmas. And I understand not tipping your hand too soon on your blog about the exact piece. I rarely mention my eBay finds till I've safely won the auction. Blog friends are wonderful...as long as they don't touch the things on our wish lists, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete