Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pregnancy Brain is a REAL THING

I put these flash cards up over the course of like two weeks because it's so impossible for me to finish anything... I took this photo of them, loaded it on the blog, and then realized (after typing a happy commentary about how much I like them) that I did in fact put up the letters in the wrong order. I fixed it now, honest. But I felt guilty keeping my mistake to myself and hiding it from the blogging world. So here you go. The reality of mom brain. In any case, these are cute, aren't they? Even cuter when they are correct.

4 comments:

  1. How funny! I didn't notice a thing. I guess it's fair to say that "old brain" is a real thing too...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny!!! Yes, I'm learning pregnancy brain IS real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..it is really cute of you to have published your honest mistake :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how to break this to you, but it's terminal. It rapidly develops into what is known as Mommy Brain and you'll have it for life.

    ReplyDelete